my A-Z!

A - Age ** 20+ lor~ B - Books ** there is something u can only learn thru reading & benefit from it…I love to read! C - Christian ** yes I am. It’s not about religion, but relationship. D - Drawing ** though I can’t draw well, but drawing is part of my life. E - Enthusiasm ** I adore people with enthusiastic personality, it’s encouraging! F - FAMILY + BASICALLY ** father and mother I love you, brothers and sisters I crazily and lavishly love you. G - Green ** my favorite colour H - Height ** 163cm I guess I - Ice-cream ** i like coconut flavour from Caprila~ anywhere else can find delicious coconut flavour ice-cream? J - Jeans ** A must-have item in my wardrobe! K - Kampung Kopungit ** my sweet home located here. L - Lamb ** I won’t eat lamb unless there is no choice! M - Music ** Oh~ my love~ my darling~ N - New Zealand ** I am coming!~ but don’t know when…=/ my sis and I decided to visit the Hobbits’ home! O - Omelette ** I know how to cook this! Hehe….and only this? NO, instant noodles can also! Oh please, I hope to have a husband that knows how to cook? P - Pal ** I treasure friendship. Q - Queue-up ** please please please, Q-up ought to be our lifestyle! R - Race ** Chinese obviously, but how many of u know that I am actually Hakka Yin! S - Smile ** Don’t leave home without smile on your face! T - Tawau ** Yupe, I was born in Hospital Tawau. U - Usana ** I take supplement. V - Voice ** my sis always complain I speak too loud~ okay, I admit it. W - Watches ** trendy accessory! how I wish at least one Patek Philippe in my collection…=P X - Xian ** my chinese name 娴 Y - Yo-yo ** Grandpa taught me how to play yo-yo, sweet memory. Z - ZzzzzzZZzzzZzz ** I love to sleep! But always at the wrong time…=P

Comments

Z....sleep at the wrong time (+_+)" really funny >_<"

Popular posts from this blog

脚印

两个人

活着就是要快乐啊!