the waste bin lesson

I saw my maid cleaned a waste bin with a brush this morning before I went to work. The 1st thing that came to me was: "the bottom also need to clean meh?" but I didnt speak to Amy about it.
Then the 2nd thought, which struck me!
"Tracy, do u know that u r like a waste bin?!" ME? a waste bin?
Amy cleaned the waste bin from top to bottom; just like God cleanse our sins through Jesus, thoroughly when i accepted Him as my personal Lord and Saviour. Those stains are like my bad temper, my selfish thought, which God will remove bit by bit as I continue to seek Him.
Waste bin, be useful!
=P

Comments

zewt said…
i once wrote a song called "wiper on my windscreen". that's how God is... no matter how heavy is the rain... he will just keep wiping....

as for your maid... wah, no need to clean till that extent right?
chongerin said…
Good maid you've got!

Popular posts from this blog

脚印

两个人

活着就是要快乐啊!