TMO popiah!

we had cell lantern party at my house. i'm assigned to cook popiah since it's a potbless style...

then i went to buy sengkuang, cabbage, carrot, popiah skin, etc...and suddenly i had a feeling that fried chicken wing is easier than popiah....=P

the making of popiah is actually fun! ^^

i did all the vege cutting(which is much more difficult than i thought)! hehe...

then i called my mom...

tracy: ma, only put salt to cook those ingredients kah?

mom: u finish cutting all the vege already?

tracy: ya

mom: ok. ya, only put salt to season it...

tracy: do i need to cook the carrot and sengkuang 1st then add in the cabbage later? or just put everything into the "wok" to fry?

mom: no need to separate it, just put all. actually...i'm on my way home...

tracy: (with a big smile on my face) really? then can u cook the ingredients for me pls?

mom: ok

ok, i made the popiah...hehe....get a girlfriend to help...=)

and my mom fried the popiah...=)

i did some deco around the plate...=)

thank God for my mom...(^_^)

mom, my friends said the popiah are delicious!! =)

Comments

Pauline Pan said…
hahahaha.....where is mine?
chongerin said…
Sounds like my own conversation with my mum XD
Hahaha...

Popular posts from this blog

脚印

两个人

活着就是要快乐啊!