A-Z 2.0

Its been a while...I read some contents here and found, I was kinda transparent. 🤣
I had a post many years back about A-Z of my life, a 2.0 sounds legit.

A - Alex, my hubby’s name;
B - Bullshit, the first word that came to me! Lol. Hmm...shit happens...;
C - Christian, constantly feeling Im a fake one;
D - Die to self, its a reminder;
E - Empathy, I would want to have more of this;
F - F.I.R.E., being introduced to this movement recently;
G - God, without God, I am nothing;
H - Hope;
I - Immediately, my memory doesnt function like 10 years ago, I need to do thing immediately most of the time when ai thought of it or I must jot it down!
J - Jesus is my Lord, not Saviour only.
K - Kiln, play with pottery recently...
L - Lactose Intolerance
M - Minimalism, trying to learn more about it
N - Learning to say No to certain things mean you can focus on the Yes!
O - Organ donor
P - Pray like never before!!
Q - Quiet, learning to keep quiet is part of wisdom
R - Relationship
S - Simplicity
T - Time, we only exist for a short period of time, make it count.
U - U-turn, its cliche but all of us have a choice.
V - Vulnerable
W - Wong, my family name!
X - I have no idea what my X is...
Y - Y.O.D.O you only die once, you live every day
Z - Zerowaste, learning to practice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

脚印

两个人

活着就是要快乐啊!